I’m a writer, coder, and entrepreneur. I’m passionate about:
- Technology – creating leverage through repeatable process
- Intelligence – the ability to create beauty and happiness via accurately perceiving and responding to reality
- Freedom – the state of being responsible for one’s actions; the mental, social, political and economic conditions that encourage said responsibility
- Words – I love them, I love writing, I love creating meaning.
I grew up in San Jose, CA, went to school in Boston, and am now based in New York, NY. I’m currently the founder of Bubble.
- Bubble — enabling non-programmers to create web applications.
- KeywordSmart — solving the problem of applying quality metadata to images, specifically related to stock photography.
- Management Associate at Bridgewater Associates — managed a team responsible for internal training, media, and communications, responsible for multiple internal technology projects
- The Issue — coded the website for this now-defunct online media startup.
- Tuesday Magazine — writing, editing, and building the organization to create a beautiful product and a place for high-quality dialogue.
- My senior thesis — re-examination of free will and morality through Kantian ethics, Buddhist philosophy, and modern psychological research
Random stuff I’ve built: